This page includes all information regarding the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and the entity responsible for the website dominio.com. All users must read the content of this page and agree with it before being able to continue navigating through the rest of the website.
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
Full name: VIVANKA ASESORIA INMOBILIARIA SL, hereinafter Victor Benito Vázquez.
Address: Avd. Cortes Valencianas s/n sector Palasiet, Xátiva.
Email: [email protected]
Activity: Real estate investment.
Victor Benito Vázquez, as the party responsible for this website, undertakes to process its users’ information with full guarantees and to comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data, thus complying with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD, for its initials in Spanish) and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation which implements the LOPD.
He also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR) as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI or LSSICE, for its initials in Spanish).
Victor Benito Vázquez reserves the right to modify at any time, without the need for prior notice and informing of the changes once they are made, both the presentation and configuration of the website vivankainternational.com as well as this legal information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON USERS AND ITS PURPOSE
Vivankainternational.com has SSL TLS v.1.2 encoding which allows for the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms.
When a user connects to this website to send an email to the owner, subscribe to a newsletter, or contract anything, he or she is facilitating a set of information that Victor Benito Vázquez is responsible for. This information may include data of a personal nature such as his/her IP address, full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, location, etc., and in no case are they specially protected data. At the time of providing this information, the user is giving his/her consent for this information to be collected, used, managed, and stored by Victor Benito Vázquez in the manners that are described throughout this webpage.
- Contact forms: the following personal data are stored: Name, email, telephone, and IP address. These data will be used to answer questions and queries and respond to any type of message sent via the form as well as to send promotions and special offers.
- Subscription to content forms: the following personal data are stored: Name, email, telephone, and IP address. These data will be used to manage the subscriptions list and to send newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
- Social networks: Victor Benito Vázquez has profiles on some of the main social networking sites on the internet. The processing of personal data that Victor Benito Vázquez will carry out within each of the aforementioned social networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows its company profiles to perform. Therefore, when the law does not prohibit it, Victor Benito Vázquez may notify his followers of his activities, speeches, offers, as well provide personalised client services through any channel that the social network allows. Victor Benito Vázquez will not extract data from social networks in any case except if he obtains express consent from the user to do so.
In conclusion, the purpose of the data processing will only be for providing users the information or services they request as well as to inform them of any news that may be of interest to them.
RIGHTS OF USERS
Below, the rights of users of the website are listed. Users may exercise their rights by sending a message in writing to Avd. Cortes Valencianas s/n sector Palasiet, Xátiva or to [email protected], including, in both cases, a photocopy of the National Identity Document (or similar identity document) of the user or of the person authorised as the user’s legal representative.
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to request rectification of personal data in the event they are incorrect.
- Right to request limitation of personal data processing, in which case they will only be kept by Victor Benito Vázquez for the exercise of or defence against complaints.
- Right to oppose processing of personal data, except for legitimate compelling purposes or the exercise or defence against possible complaints that require for them to continue to be processed.
- Right to portability of personal data.
- Right to the deletion of personal data which, except in the case of legal imperative, will be deleted following confirmation from the applicant party.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for any specific purpose without it affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING COMPLAINTS
When a user believes there is a problem with the way in which his/her data is being processed, he/she can send their complaints to [email protected] to correct the situation as soon as possible or to the corresponding data protection authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the appropriate entity in the case of Spain.
In addition, as evidence of good faith, the Dispute Resolution Platform facilitated by the European Commission is made available to all users of the website.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
Access and/or use of vivankainternational.com attributes the condition of user to whomever uses it. They accept from that moment, fully and without reservations, this legal notice related to certain web services and content.
The user undertakes to use the website, its services, and its content without contravening current legislation, good faith, and public order. Use of the website for illegal or detrimental purposes or which may cause harm or impede the normal website of the website in any manner is prohibited.
In addition, the user guarantees that the personal data facilitated through the forms are true and correspond to reality. He/she has the duty to maintain his/her data up-to-date at all times and is the only party responsible for the inaccuracy of the data facilitated and the damages that this may cause to Victor Benito Vázquez.
Regarding the content of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution, or modification, total or partial, unless he/she has written authorisation from its legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of its legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or publicity purposes.
When using vivankainternational.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any action which may damage the image, interests, and/or rights of Victor Benito Vázquez or of third parties, as well as not to damage, render useless, or overload the website in order to impede its normal use.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
Disaggregated data: disaggregated data will be kept without a period of suppression.
Data on subscribers to the email feed: from the time the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes.
Data on subscribers to the newsletter: from the time the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes.
Data on users uploaded by Victor Benito Vázquez to social media pages and profiles: from the time that the user offers his/her consent until he/she withdraws it.
Victor Benito Vázquez adopts reasonably adequate security measures in order to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks, and code injections.
Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the internet are never 100% reliable and therefore, Victor Benito Vázquez cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may produce abnormalities in the users’ information systems (software or hardware) or in the electronic documents or files contained therein.
Despite this, with the objective of guaranteeing the security and privacy of its users’ personal data, vivankainternational.com has an active security system available that reports on users’ activity and possible breaches in the security of the system.
In the event that any security breaches are detected, Victor Benito Vázquez undertakes to inform users in a maximum time period of 72 hours.
The English version of these terms and conditions is a translation of the original in Spanish for information purposes only. In case of a discrepancy, the Spanish original will prevail.